Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cham from London

Happy 17th Birthday Cham.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I better not have done anything that I wouldn't do.
It would've been nice sharing London with you. There were so many places that you'll literally shop till you fall.

But I think above all, what I loved about London was the mix of old and new. Especially at the Shakespeare's Globe and Trafalgar Square. It feels like you are at a limbo. You're standing in the present but you see and feel the past with little reminders of statues, buildings or monuments in the city. Absolutely beautiful. Definitely look forward to my May visit back to London.

I was also very lucky to have picked a really nice hostel. It definitely made it that much more enjoyable.

Next stop: Paris

No comments: