Monday, November 24, 2008

The finish line

The Saturday that I've been looking forward so much has come and passed.
It was my final speech and drama exam. My program was *shrugz* alright I guess, the examiner...a pretty friendly guy who had the fidgeties during my exam, my preparation...mediocre and the results...A+. I suppose finishing it off with a HD is always good...reminds me of all the benefits of this whole journey.

I've definitely grown and changed alot from the lessons with Mrs Burgess, for one...I am definitely more confident when it comes to interviews and speaking out aloud. In most cases, I can pull off an impromptu speech or presentation if need be.

For some reason, I feel that I still have so much more to improve in.
I still stumble and mumble some times and nerves gets to me when I least want it to.
But it's time to let go of the insecurity and be confident. Practice makes perfect is so cliche but so true. Making an effort and reminding myself everyday does make a difference. I know all this...I just need to remember to do it and stop being a lazy bum. That's all.

No comments: