Friday, December 5, 2008

December craze

December has finally arrived and I'm a month closer to leaving.
Not exactly too excited though because I've been plagued by the constant worrying of my visa, air ticket and accomodation.

My visa is not due back until the 23rd Dec, and with fingers crossed, I'm hoping that there's nothing wrong so I don't have to resend it and wait another 30 working days. OMG, it better be nothing wrong with it or I'm going to go in a panic attack. The reason is because mum is not intending to do anything with my air tickets until I've received it. So literally everything may be delayed because of it.

I still yet to receive my accomodation notification. So still no idea when exactly I will get to Manchester. Sigh...really dislike these uncertainty.

It's actually quite funny, but Herman recently learnt the real rules to Monopoly. So the past few days we've been playing Monopoly, the acutal board game and on the computer. Even mum has been part of the craze.

61 hours to go at Myer.

No comments: