Monday, November 10, 2008

Congratulations and Apologies.

Chrissy boy and Helen are engaged!!
Congratulations to both of them.
Absolutely LOVED the ring, Tiffany 1.2caret diamond ring. Absolutely grogeous and dazzling.

Went over to Yee Mah's place for an afternoon tea with the girls to chat about their BLCU trip. So jealous, just talking about it makes me wanna go again. Sad, I don't have the cash for it or it would have been awesome. Seeing lao shi and Rita again n probably Masa as well, if he hasn't left already. Missing my buddy.

But anyway, celebrated the engagement at the restaurant. The number of lil Ha cousins remind me of when I was young. Back then we would ask 'So, how's highschool?' or 'Who's gonna get a girlfriend/boyfriend first?' Now, it's who's 'Going to get married next?'

Gosh, time flies. And it really scares me how much has changed. I don't like thinking about it, so I'm gonna just keep on moving. Keep on following the plans I've set and get closer to the goals I've set. One day, where these sorta issues smack into my face, then I'll deal with it.

I know you wouldn't want to hear this but I wanted to apologise.
If you think you are the one at fault, then you are wrong. I'm equally at fault.

After our talk I wondered, am I being selfish when I focus so much on myself. I seem to hurt alot of people and neglect those that I care for. I never intended it. But it's so hard to balance so much and there is never enough time. That's why I can't afford any time for you or anyone else.

Not until, I'm comfortable to do so, I'm not going to let anyone into my life.

No comments: