Friday, November 14, 2008

Update

Sent in VISA application to Canberra. Takes 30 working days to process. Unbelievable, no wonder nothing gets done down there. So glad, I've got it out of the way nice and early.

More information from MBS will be received in December. So I guess, just waiting for December to come. Really want to know where I'll be staying. I checked the college accomodations again yesterday and most of them are single rooms. Oh, I thought I was gonna share with someone. O well, I guess I can speak to mum n chamii through Skype without disruption.

I have completed all my Myer training. Woot woot. Yesh, will finally get paid for all those hours. Starting on the 30th Nov n wait for it, I'm gonna be a hamper girl. Arghhhh *scream* hahahaha. Yeh, I was pretty stunned when I got told. The lady was, 'Sharon, you are books...no, toys...no, christmas trimmings...no, christmas food.' Lol, she really knew how to get my hopes up. =p

Really want to get another job though. I really need to earn quite a bit this holidays. Gah, the exchange rate went down AGAIN. Not happy not happy.

No comments: